Two special nights, one magical show!
Celebrate your inner child with the Helix Instrumental Music Department's final concerts of the 2016/2017 school year. Join us as we showcase the bagpipe band, the orchestra, the concert bands, and the jazz band.
Online ticket purchases should be picked up at the will call window before the performance. The box office will open at 6:00 PM. Theater doors will open approximately 15 minutes before the performance begins.
Online ticket sales will close at 4:00 PM on the day of the concert to allow us to prepare for box office sales. This does not necessarily mean that the show is sold out. Remaining tickets for that night's performance can be purchased in person at the box office beginning at 6:00 PM.
All audience members must be seated by the beginning of the performance. Specific seats are only available through online purchase. Depending on box office traffic, patrons purchasing tickets at the door may or may not be allowed to choose seats. All seated audience members must hold a purchased ticket, including children. Please note that online purchasers will cover transaction fees; they are NOT included in the ticket cost.
This event will be filmed and recorded so please observe the following:
- Absolutely no gum, food, or drink allowed inside the theater. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Doors will close and no one will be allowed to enter or exit the theater while a musical work is being performed.
- Please remain seated throughout each piece of music and only attempt to enter or exit the theater between selections or at intermission.
- Please use discretion when bringing small children.
- Please no flash photography.